Lee Seung Gi Photobook For Sale!
After a few months of researching, enquiries and test prints, I’ve manage to print a few sets of the photobook and I’m now opening it up for sale. There are ONLY 15 PHOTOBOOK COPIES printed which consist of photos taken during the Malaysia fan meeting and each photobook consist of 40 pages of photos measuring 11 x 8.5″. There’s also a small number of unpublished photos which I’ve included in this photobook.
This photobook is the same set sent to Seung Gi by me as a Christmas and early birthday gift, the only difference is that Seung Gi received an imagewrap cover, whilst the one which I printed is on a Debossed Hardcover with the same cover picture. If you would like to look at an online flip version, you may refer to this link here — again please note the cover printed this batch is satin cover with a smaller size picture (see picture below as reference).
There are a few ways to buy this from me:
|Date||11th & 12th February 2013||15th February 2013 onwards|
|Time||Tbc||6pm on weekdays|
Price: S$60 / RM150 (excluding postage/shipping cost). (the original photobook cost S$115 so if there is good response from this batch I may open up a 2nd batch later)
Overseas buyers: If you’re located outside these 2 countries and would like to purchase, let me know where you are located and I can check the estimated courier fee for you. Default postage for overseas is by air unless specified.
- If you’re unable to meet up to collect the book and don’t mind me posting the book, that can also be arranged.
- If you opt for courier/postage, i would recommend registered mail so that it can be tracked but please note that i will not be held responsible if the book gets lost in transit or if the book arrives dented/damage. Care will be taken to ensure that the book(s) are packed well before being posted.
If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject “LSG Photobook Order” and include the following details. :
- Telephone: for meetup coordination purposes
- Number of photobooks
- Mailing address: (pls provide this if you opt for postage)
- Country location
- Method of delivery: Meetup or Postage?
Once you’ve emailed to me, I’ll allocate the stock to your name accordingly and reply with an order number. Without an order number from me, your order is not confirmed.